Taking Care of ME
Professional Development Program
Highly interactive training and coaching programs designed exclusively for NASW ASI & NASW RRG policyholders.
You give so much of yourselves to others and now it’s our turn to take care of YOU.
Attending to your personal well-being is just as important as supporting the individuals you serve.
Join fellow behavioral health professionals (social workers, counselors, marriage and family therapists, and psychologists) from organizations and private practices on a personal and professional growth journey to
- re-energize, feel less overwhelmed, and maintain your balance;
- reduce burnout and compassion fatigue; and
- obtain tools for being a healthy professional.
Self-Care Starts with ME℠: Moving My Self-Care to Action Cohorts
|Self-care is about taking care of you, so that you can give|
your best to others.
~ Becky S. Corbett
Policyholders may participate in this FREE 4-week program with live, real-time weekly group coaching sessions.
Each cohort establishes a cohesive and encouraging community with colleagues and peers; receive supportive accountability from a BSC coach; and determine next steps in strengthening self-care techniques. Cohort registration capped at 25 participants.
This program is approved by the National Association of Social Workers for 4 continuing education contact hours.
Objectives: Participants will…
- discover Self-Care Starts with ME;
- acquire techniques and resources for supporting your physical, emotional, and spiritual health;
- understand your ethical responsibility and code of ethics as it relates to personal and professional self-care;
- engage with colleagues from across the county who believe in modeling self-care for their clients and desire to be a part of a supportive community; and
- move your self-care to action.
Registration Closed. Maximum number registrants reached.
February 2021 - Friday Cohort: 12noon-1pm Eastern: February 5, 12, 19, 26
March 2021 - Monday Cohort: 4pm-5pm Eastern: March 8, 15, 22, 29
March 2021 - Tuesday Cohort: 7pm-8pm Eastern: March 9, 16, 23, 30
March 2021 - Thursday Cohort: 7pm-8pm Eastern: March 4, 11, 18, 25
April 2021 - Monday Cohort: 4pm-5pm Eastern: April 5, 12, 19, 26
April 2021 - Tuesday Cohort: 7pm-8pm Eastern: April 6, 13, 20, 27
April 2021 - Wednesday Cohort: 9am-10am Eastern: April 7, 14, 21, 28
May 2021 - Monday Cohort: 4pm-5pm Eastern: May 3, 10, 17, 24
May 2021 - Tuesday Cohort: 7pm-8pm Eastern: May 4, 11, 18, 25
May 2021 - Friday Cohort: 11am-12noon Eastern: May 7, 14, 21, 28
June 2021 - Monday Cohort: 4pm-5pm Eastern: June 7, 14, 21, 28
June 2021 - Tuesday Cohort: 7pm-8pm Eastern: June 1, 8, 15, 22
June 2021 - Wednesday Cohort: 12noon-1pm Eastern: June 2, 9, 16, 23
Intentional Growth Workshops
Policyholders may participate in these FREE workshops to accelerate their professional and leadership development. Each Workshop includes an engaging 90-minute session held via Zoom and a Workbook with customized content and resource materials.
- grow with purpose, own their intentional growth, and enhance their social work leadership skills;
- engage with colleagues from across the county who adhere to their professional code of ethics, embrace change, and are forward thinkers;
- transform their practice—as a clinician and within their agency or private practice; and
- lead themselves to action by being the leader of their own development and accelerating their executive habits.
For more information: Visit NASW RRG University
Presented by NASW Assurance Services, Inc., (ASI) and NASW Risk Retention Group (RRG) in collaboration with BSCorbett Consulting, LLC (BSC) for ASI and RRG policyholders.
For support, email Info@bscorbettconsulting.com
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|