Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I create a My Growth Portal account?
- How do I navigate My Growth Portal?
- I forgot my password. How do I reset my password?
- How do I see what products are available?
- How do I narrow my search of available products?
- How do I register for and purchase a product?
- How do I access products I have purchased?
- I registered for and purchased a webinar. How do I attend the Live Webinar?
- I registered for a webinar. How do I access the handouts?
- What technology do I need to participate in the Live Webinar?
- What technology do I need to participate in Mastermind Groups?
- How do I obtain my certificate of participation?
1. How do I create a My Growth Portal account?
Click Create Account underneath the login box. Create a My Growth Portal password and enter your email address, name, time zone, and answer three (3) questions about yourself to create an account.
Home: Brings you back to the My Growth Portal home webpage.
Dashboard: Shows your products including resources and webinars that are in-progress and completed.
Catalog: Displays our product catalog.
Profile: View and edit your user profile information.
Cart: Displays products you selected for purchase.
Click the Log In button. On the login screen select Forgot your password, enter your email address and select Send password reset email. You will receive an email containing a link to reset your password.
Click Catalog to view the full listing of available products.
Click Catalog to view the full listing of available products. Narrow your search by selecting the filter options available in the Categories, Format, and Type dropdown menus.
On the Catalog page, select the Register button next to the product you want. The product will be placed in your Cart. When you are ready to complete your purchase, select Cart to checkout.
To view products click Dashboard. The Dashboard displays all of your products. Then click on the product title to access materials such as presenter bio, handouts, and certificates.
BSC webinars are conducted using Zoom Webinars. You will need access to the Internet or a telephone line to participate. Two weeks prior to the webinar, you will receive an email from info@BSCorbettConsulting.com with the Internet link; use this link on the day of the Live Webinar to join/attend.
To access your webinars, click on Dashboard. To access your handouts, click on Handouts tab in your webinar product.
An Internet connection and audio capability. BSC Webinars are hosted on Zoom. FAQs on using Zoom are located in your webinar’s Handouts tab.
An Internet connection, webcam and audio capability. BSC mastermind groups are hosted on Zoom. FAQs on using Zoom are located in your mastermind group’s Handouts tab.
A Program Evaluation needs to be completed prior to having access to your certificate. To view earned certificates, click on Dashboard and select your Product. Click the Contents tab, select the certificate content item, and then click View/Print Your Certificate.